We have contributed to the development of four resources that are now available on Health Systems Evidence:
- a one-page tool for finding and using research evidence to inform policymaking
- a two-page listing of the SUPPORT Tools for evidence-informed health Policymaking (STP)
- a four-page description of Health Systems Evidence, a continuously updated repository of research evidence about health systems
- a two-page description of the Evidence-Informed Healthcare Renewal (EIHR) Portal, a continuously updated repository of policy-relevant documents about Canadian health systems
- Lavis JN. Informing Policy Decisions Within or About a Health System: Why the Preposition Matters, St. Michael’s Hospital Clinical and Population Research Rounds, Toronto, ON, Canada, 4 April 2013
- Lavis JN. Strengthening Health Systems in Canada and in Low- and Middle-Income Countries: A Workshop on Evidence-Informed Policymaking, McMaster Health Forum, Hamilton, ON, Canada, 18 March 2013
- Lavis JN. Supporting Evidence-Informed Policymaking: Checking in Seven or Ten Years Later, University of Guelph, Guelph, ON, Canada, 6 March 2013
- Moat KA, Lavis JN, Wilson MG, Røttingen J-A, Bärnighausen T. Twelve myths about systematic reviews for health system policymaking rebutted. Journal of Health Services Research & Policy 2013; 18 (1): 44-50
- Leon G, Ouimet M, Lavis JN, Grimshaw J, Gagnon M-P. Assessing availability of scientific journals, databases, and health library services in Canadian health ministries: A cross-sectional study. Implementation Science 2013, 8:34.
- Burchett HED, Lavis JN, Mayhew SH, Dobrow MJ. The applicability and transferability of public health research from one setting to another: A survey of maternal health researchers. Global Health Promotion 2013; 20(1): 16-24.